TECH is about people -- both those we serve and the team itself. We are passionate about your personal well-being, and do everything possible to help them succeed. By combining our unique backgrounds and experience, the TECH team promotes the independence, creativity, and self worth of every client.
XBrenda Maxey PresidentYear started at tech inc:Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? Self WorthEvery person has the ability and talent necessary to become a contributing member of our community. When more people have a feeling of self worth and accomplishment, then it creates a strong community.fun facts
- Enjoys the theater and live entertainment
- Loves biking, hiking, and working out
- Wine tasting enthusiast
- Began career as a direct support professional in 1985
My favorite thing about TECH is the opportunity to help people grow, create, connect and become more independent -- both the people we serve and our staff!
XKevin Hess Chief Financial OfficerYear started at tech inc:
2018Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? ConnectionWillingness to share, to contribute, to help each other is an important facet of lasting relationships. Perhaps the most important thing you ever do in life is build and maintain long-term, happy, healthy, fulfilling relationships with other people.fun facts
- Enjoys fishing and hunting
- Loves spending time with family
- Bleeds Purple – Go Wildcats!
I like working at TECH because of the mission, diversification, the challenges of my position and the people. It is a place people share a culture of kindness, diversity and integrity.
XAurie Wornkey Vice President of Support and ServicesYear started at tech inc:
1987Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? ConnectionWe all have connections that give us independence, creativity, and self worth. It is this connection that brings us together and strengthens our relationships.fun facts
- Plays computer mystery games with Don
- Loves animals, pets, and volunteering
- Listens to Christian, Christmas, and ‘80s music
- Zip-lined at the fair
- Rode in a hot air balloon in the mountains of New Mexico
I love my relationships with all our TECH clients!
XAly Spradling Director of Human ResourcesYear started at tech inc:
2016Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? ConnectionRelationships provide an individual a support system: someone to celebrate with, someone to provide a hand when you’ve had a tough day, and someone to simply be yourself around.fun facts
- Enjoys Chip and JoAnna home renovation projects
- Has 2 golden retriever pups: Hank Jr and Loretta Lynn
- Has lots of purple in her office – Go Wildcats!
- Hosts themed dinner parties for family and friends
- Self proclaimed Junk Gypsy. . . .likes to make the old, new again
I love the team approach at TECH. By utilizing a variety of employee talents, ideas, and experiences, our clients truly receive the best of the best.
- Meghan Price
XTony Railsback Maintenance ManagerYear started at tech inc:
2000Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? CreativityI enjoy seeing clients expressing their creativity in art and work.fun facts
I love seeing clients learning and trying to be more independent
Brenda Sue Caselton
XBrenda Sue Caselton Director of Case ManagementYear started at tech inc:
1993Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? Self WorthThe Four Pillars have an interrelationship that makes it difficult to choose just one. They all touch each person we serve, and we see the positive results of this every dayfun facts
- Loves reading and studying the Bible
- Avid bird watcher
- Working on becoming a more detail-oriented person
- Believes in the Power of Prayer
TECH is all about people, being human, and showing humanity to others. I love working with clients and the entire TECH team!
XCara Conaway Director of Residential ServiesYear started at tech inc:
1998Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? Self WorthMy grandmother taught me the importance of accepting yourself. Only then can you help others find the good in themselves.fun facts
- Enjoys gardening, decorating, and traveling
- Expresses herself through photography and playing the cello
- Loves spending time with her children and 3 grandchildren
- Grandmother was biggest influence in life
I love watching those we serve at TECH grow and succeed in even the smallest of ways. It’s rewarding to know that you somehow played a role in that process.
XAngela Penner Director of Residential ServicesYear started at tech inc:
2005Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? ConnectionBuilding relationships with others and connecting to the community is crucial to leading a fulfilled life.fun facts
- Loves watching her children participate in sports and other activities
- Enjoys reading
- Jigsaw and word puzzle expert
I enjoy working with so many unique people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. I learn something new every day!
XDon Wornkey Director of Work ServicesYear started at tech inc:
1986Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? ConnectionConnection to me means “relationships.” Relationships are invaluable to all parts of our lives. We have relationships with the clients we serve, their parents/guardians, our co-workers, and other TECH staff members. We have relationships with those outside TECH such as health care givers, community members, RCAT, and businesses. However, our relationships at home are even more important. Healthy relationships with God, family, friends and neighbors allow us to have a better attitude, stronger heart, clearer mind, and more positive outlook to start the day. This enables us to have the same healthy relationships at work.fun facts
- Favorite day of the week is Sunday (loves Church)
- Enjoys fishing and wildlife photography
- Loves spending time with kids and family
- Greeter at Church
- World-famous potato soup recipe
- Listens to Old Time Radio with wife while traveling
The best thing about TECH is client relationships. Client recognition is my favorite event. Talking to clients and my staff about their families brings a lot of joy to my heart.
XPatty Clark Staff TrainerYear started at tech inc:
1983/1998Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? CreativityI want our lives to be more than paying bills. I want to see color where color should be, and hear silence when silence is necessary. I want those we serve and work with to challenge themselves to be a source of joy, support and inspiration to themselves and others. That takes creativity. It’s challenging, frustrating and pushes us to the limit, but it’s also worth it.fun facts
- Enjoys cooking
- Fan of bar-room blues and rockabilly music
- Likes Pinterest
- LOVES a Tulsa restaurant called Kilkenny’s
- Enjoys fall weather and beautiful red maple leaves
- Sings as a soprano
I love the feeling when a client or staff member hits their stride, overcomes a barrier, or has an ‘ah-ha!’ moment.
XDorinda Simmons Director of ALS/Special ProjectsYear started at tech inc:
1996Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? CreativityIt’s a way to encourage self-expressionism for our clients and it helps all of us to look at things from a different perspective (something that I find very refreshing)fun facts
- Enjoys nature and animals
- Loves Christian music
- Has donated her hair on two or three occasions to help make wigs for people who’ve lost their hair due to cancer treatment.
I enjoy working for TECH…it’s a good place to be. I appreciate the values instilled in our services designed to help each person served to be as independent as possible and to enjoy life in every aspect possible
XBillie Redd ALS ManagerYear started at tech inc:
2005Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? Self WorthTo me, if we have independence we have creativity, self-worth, and connection. It's much easier to be connected with the feeling of independence.fun facts
- Loves History
- Is a picker/junker. Likes to make old things new again
- Loves fireworks/practical jokes
- Love the outdoors
Our clients…I love being with our clients. I learn something new every day…every single day! They tech me about perspective every day, laughing I really learned how to laugh at myself and not take things so serious
XChara Kemerling Service CoordinatorYear started at tech inc:
2008Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? CreativityI think creativity is what drives people and I enjoy thinking outside the box. I also enjoy watching the people we serve develop their own artistic abilitiesfun facts
- Enjoys cooking
- Loves to travel to new places
- History/archaeology buff
XKathy Meyer Executive AssistantYear started at tech inc:
2016Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? Self WorthI love to watch the amazing transformation when individuals begin to realize their self-worth.fun facts
- I love to read!
- I love to spend time with my family and four grand kids
- I participate on worship team at church
- K-LOVE is my favorite radio station
"I am honored to serve at TECH! Being able to learn and grow each day because of the amazing TECH team and clients is truly a blessing."
XCheryl Vannaman Director of Health ServicesYear started at tech inc:
2016Which one of TECH’s Four Pillars means the most to you and why? ConnectionAssociating, networking, mentoring are important avenues in building relationships with clients to aid them gain confidence, achieve goals and maximize their independence.fun facts
- My favorite haircut for summer is a head shave.
- I enjoy flower gardening and conversing with my four cats, Hadassah Rose, Adi’, Mona Mae and Liza Jane.
I enjoy TECH, the mission, the clients, their families and those I am privileged to work with. There’s an atmosphere of positive energy and expectation at TECH.