Adult Life Skills (ALS)
Day Programs for Adults With DisabilitiesEnhancing Daily Life
The TECH Adult Life Skills (ALS) day service program provides a variety of activities for adults with disabilities in Reno County, Kansas. From our program center at 14 West Avenue B in Hutchinson, we deliver services focusing on education and life skills, technology, creating, socializing and leisure.Contact Us About Adult Life Skills
What to Expect
- There is always something creative happening at the ALS—a few of our favorite activities include scrapbooking, painting, stamping, making seasonal crafts, cards, jewelry and more!
- We work hard to incorporate some sort of exercise into our daily movement.
- Participants of our ALS program have access to computers that they can use for checking email, social media, browsing the internet and playing games.
- Our ALS group is often getting out in the community, whether it’s to local museums, attractions, the zoo—you name it, we are out and about!
- We love a good excuse for a party! We celebrate holidays, birthdays, retirements and more with parties quite often! Laughter can always be heard around the room when we are celebrating.
- Thanks to the Reno County Area Transit (RCAT), we are able to explore our community.
Our incredible Direct Support Staff are often found helping the people we serve reach their goals! For some, this may mean enhancing computer skills or budgeting for grocery shopping. For others, it may mean working on communication skills and teamwork. No matter what your goals are, we are here to help you achieve them!
What People Are Saying
TECH is amazing! The staff is so passionate about their clients. I feel blessed to live in a community that has an organization like TECH to advocate and care for a segment of the population that really needs it.Amy Long
All of the artists at TECH do a wonderful job on their paintings. I am so thankful to all of the staff that help them to bring out their creative style. If you have not seen any of the paintings, go to the Wiley building and look at all that are displayed. You can even purchase one!Brenda Partridge
TECH is such an enormous asset to the community! They serve their clients with energy, creativity and compassion. Bretz Personal Injury Law is so proud to support TECH!Matthew L. Bretz
Contact Us About the TECH ALS Program
If you would like more information about the TECH ALS Program, please contact us at (620) 663-1596 or complete the secure online form.